2010년 3월 23일 화요일

What type of learner are you??

The MBTI test result revealed that I'm one of the INFJs. I believe this result is quite exact.
Generally speaking, INFJs are introverted and sometimes regrettable because they usally try to contribute to the welfare of other people. Also they like helping others. FAMOUS INFJs are Gandhi, Hilary Clinton and Martin Luther King.
To name a few more characteristics, they have strong a nonverbal sensibility and look quite quiet. I really agree with what it said about having friends. It said that Infjs are very selective in having a friendship because they have kind of a strong and strict standard on right or wrong. Well, I agree with a little bit the result that infjs are not the ones who express themselvs actively, rather keep pinions in them.
I think the group discussion is very good and effective in learning, but looking back on me, I often prefer expressing myself in writing to having a discussion. considering this. This is , i believe, the most remarkable thing that i have known from the result.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기