There are several goals that i want to accomplish. These are some of the plans.
1. During the summer vacation, i will study TOEFL to get better scores.
2. I will make it a point of keeping in touch with my high school teacher who is from England.
well. Someone could think that the number 2 plan is quite easy to do, but i'm sure that it helps
me with English writing though it is not pretty formal.
I have kind of an experience to teach some poor students around my high school. It was a volunteer thing. I saw they were not in good condition to try to make themsevles ready to
come true their dreams. Though i think that i was not a good teacher to them because i usually
play soccer with them, i felt like i have to make a same starting line through education. In 10 years, i will try to be a good teacher and make kind of a web site which provides internet lectures free of charge for poor students.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기